LUC BELAIRE RARE ROSE
Description: A gift-boxed bottle of Luc Belaire Rare Sparkling Rosé – a fizzy Provençale rosé made using a blend of Syrah, Cinsault and Grenache grapes. This makes an excellent alternative to Champagne and works well in cocktails, too.
LUC BELAIRE RARE BRUT
Description: Luc Belaire Rare Brut is produced in Burgundy exclusively from Chardonnay grapes. This is a crisp, light blanc de blancs with notes of white flowers, stone fruits and citrus. A worthy alternative to Champagne, this will pair well with shellfish, or serve as a celebratory aperitif.
1. A glass of drinks is good for you to relax. Too much drinking is bad for your health.
2. Drunk driving is prohibited.
3. Under Age of 18 is illegal to purchase
4. Le Bon International is not accept of any exchange or refunds after the item has been dispatched.
5. Please storage the item without any light, air or heat