Reference Number: CHA00003VC
Description: Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin is a French champagne house of Reims. This premium producer was founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot-Muiron and established champagne as the favoured drink of nobility throughout France and Europe. The yellow label is one of the most recognised labels in the world.
Award: 2016 Decanter World Wine Awards - Silver, Le Guide Hachette des Vins - Cité, Mundus Vini - Gold, 2015 International Wine Challenge - Silver, 2014 Mundus Vini - Gold
Storage: Avoid light, air, and heat
1. A glass of drinks is good for you to relax. Too much drinking is bad for your health.
2. Drunk driving is prohibited.
3. Under Age of 18 is illegal to purchase
4. Le Bon International is not accept of any exchange or refunds after the item has been dispatched.
5. Please storage the item without any light, air or heat.